Wednesday, December 08, 2004

Zen and the art of packing for 12 months


Packing Mess
Originally uploaded by wapstar.
Yes this is the current mess of mid-packing. Most of the stuff we are taking is in this photo....somewhere. Our jackets are missing from this photo, but we will definitely be needing them when we get there. The weather forecast for our day of arrival in Shanghai is 16C, thats ten degrees warmer than Beijing. I think we will be making some quick purchases of down jackets at the markets.

I have also booked our first nights accomodation in Shanghai at the Captain Hostel. I tried to reserve a room online but the form kept wanting me to book in the year 2010 or 2013, so I got on the phone instead. The girl was quiet but spoke english very well. I just hope there isn't too many Nigels booking in on the 12th and we loose our beds.
~N

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home