Monday, September 26, 2005

Too much food!!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY ERINN!!!

Lastnight we slept at my parents´ house with Megan and Colin. It was fun to wake up with them and watch cartoons in the morning. I toasted some bagels, Shannon made some coffee, and when Nana woke up we made doughnuts, something we used to always do when I was a child. It was a lot of fun. After eating, we all had showers etc. then met Erinn and Hannah for lunch, since today is her real birthday. Nigel and I were overwhelmed at the size of the portions of food at the restaurant. We had forgotton after all of the shared meals and little snacks we´ve been eating! After lunch, we took care of a bit of business at our US bank and then spent the remainder of the afternoon hanging out. We had leftovers from the BBQ for dinner & more birthday cake. Erinn, Nigel and I stayed up a little bit to watch some TV, but it wasn´t long before we were in bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home