Tuesday, September 27, 2005

Back in MEX

We had to say goodbye to everyone today, which sucked, but we were happy to know it will only be about 3 weeks before we´re back again, which makes it easier. I had been sick all night from something I ate at dinner, so I didn´t do anything all morning except cuddle with Hannah and feel sorry for myself. Nigel finished some last laundry and packed up all of our things. My mom and dad came over for lunch before driving us to the airport. No dramas there, and though we were there 3 hours ahead of time, it wasn´t long before we were through the various checkpoints and sitting at the gate.

The plane ended up taking off about 30 minutes late, and it wasn´t a very eventful flight, other than my few trips to the toilet in my illness. We got a taxi from the airport into the city, where we had pre-paid for our room at the hotel Washington. We got in around 1:00 am and quickly fell asleep.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home